Who we work with
WSA Community Consultants is committed to offering a high quality service that builds on client relationships and ensure the right team is in place for each project.
We work with a number of associates and partners each year. Most recently, our key relationships were with:
- Just Ideas for patient-voice work
- Community Regen for neighbourhood-based Theory of Change approach
- Sian Penner Associates for learning and networking – London Clusters, People’s Health Trust Community Development
- Gillian Granville has continued to be a partner and ongoing support around evaluation and Theory of Change approach and methods specifically on the Everyone’s Business evaluation
- Helen Garforth from Just Ideas and Kim Donahue as part of the MMHA Everyone’s Business evaluation team
- Mandy Wilson as partner in Community Works and consultancy support for the InterAct programme for Clarion Housing
WSA Community Consultants is proud to actively support and advocate for highlighting and sharing good practice, and as such has joined a collective partnership with others to extend the conversation and knowledge base. We’re aware that working together gives strength and increased knowledge and practice.
To this end, Wendy is one of four directors who have set up Community Collective to build collaborative work and agendas. The other directors are Paul Bragman, Kim Donahue and Sian Penner.
Community Collective is already working as part of Power to Change’s Community University Partnership Initiative (CUPI). We are seeing 2019 as a great year for further collaboration and to really expand the reach of Community Collective.
Our clients have included charities, community groups, voluntary groups and statutory providers. We would like to take this opportunity to thank those with whom we’ve worked. It’s been a privilege to see some really great work being delivered to benefit communities.
To give you a broad idea of our client base, some of those we have assisted and collaborated with on current and recent projects include:
- Asia Patient Action Groups – Patient Action Group Training
- Clarion Futures – InterAct Programme
- Leonard Cheshire Disability – EVS at Leonard Cheshire and Opening Doors
- Local Trust – Supporting Big Local Areas and Learning Across London
- Maternal Mental Health Alliance – Everyone’s Business – Turning the Map Green
- NCD Alliance – Our Views Our Voices
- NHS England – Supporting the Patient and Public Voice
- Notting Hill Genesis Housing Association – Grahame Park Theory of Change
- People’s Health Trust – Active Communities Programme
- Wick Award Partnership – Capacity Building Support
Work with us
Please do get in contact to discuss potential partnerships, joint working or just to share practice.